19.2.11

A Mini Soup

This was just a quickly that I whipped up for lunch on of my numerous snow days, and I was really in the mood for soup, but I wanted to eat a differnet kind from that for dinner.  I reallly wasn't planning to post about this, but it actually turned out really good.  Plus it took me about 10 minutes to make, and then 10 to simmer while I got out to rest of my lunch things.
Quick Bean and Noodle Soup

Serves 1 generously

1/2 very small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 cup water
1 tsp vegetarian chicken bullion
1 tsp corn starch mixed with 2 tsp water
1/2 cup crushed or diced tomatoes
1/2 cup cooked white beans
1/2 cup-ish cooked spaghetti
A few shakes Spike seasoning
Salt and pepper, to taste
Opt: Spinach, parmesan cheese
In a small pot, heat a bit of water and saute the onion and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.  Add in the water and bullion, bring to a light boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.  Add the remaining ingredients, heat through, and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment