25.10.12

Chilli with Sour Cream

 
More soup, catching up still...

 
As far as I remember, this was pretty tasty!
 

 
Side note on my life:  Homecoming is tomorrow.  I, obviously, don't have a date, and am not going (will probably be fast asleep when the dance starts at 9).  Is it weird that I'm proud to scoff at people who waste time/money on that stuff?  ;)  I literaly told someone "Why would you spend $100 on homecoming?  Do you know how much tofu that would buy?"  That totally got so many laughs from my friends... :D
 
Anyhoo...
 
Chili, adapted from Vouge Vegetarian
 
Veggies:
  • Onion
  • Garlic
  • Carrots
  • Canned, diced tomatoes
 
Seasonings:
  • Vegan worchestire sauce (annie's is vegan)
  • Cilantro
  • No chicken broth powder
  • Chili powder
  • Cumin
 
Other:
  • Setian of choice
  • sour cream, to serve (use stevia, add the nooch - deeeelish!)
  • Pinto beans
  • Corn starch slurry

No comments:

Post a Comment