4.5.12

Pinapple Stir Fry

Oh, gosh.  NO PICTURE!  I feel really bad... but my camera ran out of power before I got anything, and there weren't any leftovers.  Boohoo.  Oh well, most stir fries look the same, anyhoo...

Adapted from Oh She Glows

Mix together 1/3 cup pinapple juice, 2 tbsp rice vinegar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp ketchup, and 1 tbsp agave.  Cut two slabs of tofu, press, and marinade overnight in sauce.  **So, Wednesday I thought I was going to make this dish, and I got the tofu marinading, but it turned out that I didn't have the energy to throw this together.  So I let the tofu marinade overnight, and made the dish Thurday.  Wow, flavour boost much!  I think, when possible, I will let the tofu marinade overnight, as it soaks up so much more flavour.
The next day, saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic, broccoli, and spinach.  Grill tofu on a panini press.  Mix corn starch with the leftover marinade, and use as the stir fry sauce.  Serve over wild rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment