21.6.12

Belated What's Up Wednesday

Well, here's my first What's Up Wednesday!  Here goes... more pictures, less words!

I got butter lettuce seeds on Sunday, and planted them as soon as I got home from the nursery.  One started sprouting on Tuesday - boy, was I suprised!  (Yes, I planted them in little bathroom cups.  SOOO?)


Lookie lookie at the goodies I got yesterday!!!!
Coconut flour, guar gum, xanthan gum, and wheat bran!!!


Yeah, TOTALLY bought a beet and thought it was a rutabaga. Oh, well.  At least M likes beets - I hate them.  Although they are really pretty...



I finally got around to cleaning out my binders from school.  Look at alllll that paper we used!  Honestly, you'd think there would be a way to be more green.


Hah, and check this out - I had to take notes from a VERY tedious AP World History textbook last year... my writing was soooo small, about 50 pages all tolled, front and back... yes, my hand was very cramped that year! 


And, the best for last! This morning, I combined Foodie Fiasco's Bottomless Oatmeal with Honey What's Cooking's Almond Joy Oatmeal (used cashews instead of almonds, almond meal instead of almond butter, and more stevia).  Notes: you might want to use a liiittle less liquid.  And I simmered the oats for about 30 minutes.  Yup, it was so worth it!





2 comments:

  1. mmm that cashew oatmeal looks divine. cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Emily! I love to read your blog, too!..

      Delete