17.6.12

Oatmeal Cookies!

More desserts are pouring out of my kitchen...
Just because I feel the need to say this.  I feel like I am spinning my wheels with this blog... is that true?  Does anyone really read it?  I've been going for a couple years now, and I feel like my work is just sitting out there.  This needs to change - I'm getting a new camera soon for better photos.  I need to join the blogging community!  Dang it!  I want to share these recipes with people.  This is not just for my own personal enjoyment... What does it take to make a blog popular?  I need to know.. I will learn, and I will grow!  Rawr!!!

Ok, sorry about that...
On to the food!

Chocolate Covered Katie's B-fast Chocolate Chip Cookies!  I made a few changes: added 1 tsp cinnamon, used 2 packets Stevia In The Raw, added 1 tsp baking powder, added pepitas, and used PB2 and a bit of soy milk for the peanutbutter.  They were fun to make, and clocked in at 18 calories per cookie for 23 cookies.  Not bad, eh?  Oh, well, yes, they tasted good too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment