10.6.12

Setian Taco Night!

:D
This is me and M eating our tacos. 
:(
This is me when my tacos are gone.
...
This is me trying how to figure out how to take a picture of the tacos.  Which is why I didn't take any.  They weren't very photogenic...
Adapted from That Was Vegan?

(OK, so I did end up getting a picture!  Although, I was out of ranch this night...)
It's basically this setian recipe, cubed and tossed in vegan buffalo sauce.  The sauce was an 8 oz can tomato sauce, sf maple syrup, low cal bbq sauce, butter extract, ketchup, onion and garlic powder, stevia, paprika, chili powder, and cumin.  There might have been other ingredients, but that's the important stuff, I think!
Then you stuff that in a crunchy taco shell, along with shredded lettuce, carrots, and vegan ranch dressing.
For the ranch, I mixed together tofu mayo, soy milk, lotsa parsley, garlic and onion powder, and dried oregano.
Like I said, it's pretty good...

No comments:

Post a Comment