18.6.12

Zesty Stuffed Potatoes

Mmmmmm... just spicy enough for my wimpy taste buds!  These were quite simple to make, despite the number of components to them.  I do, however, need to improve my potato-scooping-out skills...

In other news, my head is reeling with photography stuff.  I'm researching how to do better photos!  Yay me!  (Because, honestly, they are preeeetty bad)

Adapted from That Was Vegan?



Bake 2 medium russet potatoes in the microwave.  Cut in half, and scoop out most of the inside, to form a boat.  Stuff with half a batch of refried beans (I used ketchup instead of canned tomatoes, omitted the molasses, and added liquid smoke), vegan chorizo, and vegan cheese.  Bake at 450 for 25 minutes or so, and serve with a dollop of sour cream (I used stevia for the sweetener).

No comments:

Post a Comment