4.6.12

Lasagna

Oh, gosh.  I got a job at a restaurant for the summer, and it has TOTALLY messed up my schedule.  I haven't had a "normal" spare second for the past two days, so I haven't posted this lasagna yet... but here it is!  (Although, I love my new job.  Wouldn't trade it for any other...)  And sorry, I'll get a picture soon, I was just WAY toooo tired last night, and Saturday as well.

Adapted from HHL



Sauce: mix together 3 8 oz cans tomato sauce, 1 tbsp rosemary, chili powder, red wine vinegar, mirin, Italian seasoning, LOTS of chopped parsley, and other stuffs that should go in tomato sauce ;)
Noodles: Yup.. you need noodles for lasagna.
Tofu ricotta: mix 12 oz pressed/crumbled tofu, nooch, nutmeg, juice of 1 lemon, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Veggies: saute chopped onion, carrots, garlic, and mushrooms until their juices are gone, then add some frozen peas.

OK, assembley.  Sauce, noodles, tofu, veggies, noodles, sauce... etc etc... end with noodles, sauce, and FYH cheese.  Bake for 45 minutes at 400. 

I didn't eat this the day I made it, so I can't say that it gets better with time, or less watery, or whatever.  But I would assume both statements are true.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment