17.6.12

Quickie and Gourmet: Linguine with Roasted Cauliflower and Alfredo Cream Sauce

You know, I think the title is as long as the recipe! ;)  This one is so creamy, and was a snap to put together.  I had PLANNED on making tofu parmesan, but, honestly, 5 hours of saying "HI WELCOME TO CICI'S" really had me beat yesterday.  I was feeling almost sick-wiped out by dinner time... so no long cooking sessions for me!  (Yes, my job is at Cici's Pizza.  No, it's not vegan, but No, I don't eat there.)

Adapted from WTHDAVEA

Chop up green beans and cauliflower, and roast for 20 minutes or so at ~400.
Blend together 8 oz silken tofu, 1/4 cup nooch, a large spoonful Toffuti Herbed Cream Cheese, a dash of nutmeg, and enough soy milk to reach desired consistancy.  Stir in chopped parsley.  At this point, the sauce needs to be heated up - you can either go with the stove or nuke it.  I, obviously, chose to nuke it, and that worked out just fine.
Serve all over whole wheat linguine.

No comments:

Post a Comment