19.7.12

Weeeird Pizza

Is there such a thing as a weird pizza?


Well, my friends, I think I found it.


Pizzas are like stir frys: you can pretty much throw anything on them!

Adapted from That Was Vegan?

(all is cooked on the panini press, except tater tots)
I used the normal crust.
Slathered with bbq sauce.
Topped with cooked setian, bell pepper and onion.
And sweet potato tots.  I WOULD link a recipe here, but the one I used didn't turn out all that great... they kind of fell apart.  But they were seasoned with chili powder and cinnamon - the flavour was excellent!


4 comments:

  1. Well... I don't think it's weird, but I'm probably biased :) Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely weird. But definitely delicious. You really can throw anything on a pizza! Here's to being creative :)

    ReplyDelete